[rspec-users] Too Clever?

Michael Latta lattam at mac.com
Thu Oct 23 17:20:26 EDT 2008

That works when running one at a time.  When I want to run all my
specs how do I ensure the requires are applied to the appropriate
features?  It is not all my stories, only a subset that are dual-
purposed.  Do I need to have directories for those that can be run
dual mode and those that are not, and then have a script that runs the
3 cases?

Michael