[rspec-users] Mocks: expectations vs spying

Matt Wynne matt at mattwynne.net
Mon Oct 20 03:03:00 EDT 2008

On 19 Oct 2008, at 21:18, Ashley Moran wrote:

> On Oct 19, 2008, at 9:32 am, Matt Wynne wrote:
>>> [1] http://notahat.com/not_a_mock
>> Looks sweet - it will be in my first mock on Monday!

Thinking about it - how do you use multiple mocking frameworks in a
given project?

Is it safe to re-open a Spec::Runner.configure do |config| block at
the top of an individual spec after I've loaded spec_helper (which
will have to be configured to use the default rspec mocking that 90%
of the project uses)?