[rspec-users] Merb

Ashley Moran ashley.moran at patchspace.co.uk
Sun Oct 19 19:04:07 EDT 2008

On Oct 19, 2008, at 10:31 pm, Caius Durling wrote:

> Funny you should post this, I picked up merb today as well (seeing
> as the API is finally frozen) and was thinking about posting to see
> if anyone else was.
> You attempted to throw cucumber into the mix yet?

Of course!  :D

However, I'm using hand-rolled Celerity-based stuff, rather than the
Webrat stuff in the generator.  So there's nothing merby about my
cucumber files (well, file, right now), but then I like restricting
Cucumber to talk over HTTP.

I've been taking notes, and hope to blog about the experience in the
next week or two.