[rspec-users] Mocks: expectations vs spying

Ashley Moran ashley.moran at patchspace.co.uk
Sun Oct 19 16:18:38 EDT 2008

On Oct 19, 2008, at 9:32 am, Matt Wynne wrote:

>> [1] http://notahat.com/not_a_mock
>
> Looks sweet - it will be in my first mock on Monday!

Wow, there's some serious work gone into that, and I never knew it
existed!  Searched my local archives (from March this year) for Pete
Yandell and he hasn't posted once to promote it.

Gonna see if I can shoe-horn it into my Merb app somehow, now is the
best time to inflict maximum learning pain on myself :)

Thanks for the link Pat.

Ashley

--
http://www.patchspace.co.uk/