[rspec-users] Where are those tables listed for fixtures?

Stephen Eley sfeley at gmail.com
Fri Oct 17 16:56:34 EDT 2008

On Fri, Oct 17, 2008 at 3:28 PM, Rasmus Rasmussen <lists at ruby-forum.com> wrote:

> this feels like a duplication. If I write rspec-tests I should not do
> ordinary tests, because then I need to maintain two fixtures. Right?

Correct.  You don't need it.  But the standard Rails generator doesn't
know that you're sneaking around on it with RSpec, so it keeps putting
boxes of chocolates in your /test directory hoping you'll pay more
attention to it and never knowing why you don't come home.  It's quite
touching, really.  Maybe even a little poignant.

--
Have Fun,
   Steve Eley (sfeley at gmail.com)