[rspec-users] Where are those tables listed for fixtures?

Stephen Eley sfeley at gmail.com
Fri Oct 17 15:42:36 EDT 2008

On Fri, Oct 17, 2008 at 2:46 PM, Rasmus Rasmussen <lists at ruby-forum.com> wrote:
> Something got messed up when I changed a table's name from 'works' to
> 'work_periods'. Now the fixture:load thing does not work. Obviously the
> old table is still in there in some file.

Dumb question, but did you clone or re-migrate your test database
after you made this change?

This trips me up all the time.  I'll do something clever with the
database, run db:migrate, and totally forget that that doesn't update
the test environment, just development.  Then my specs fail and I
freak out.

Have Fun,
   Steve Eley (sfeley at gmail.com)