[rspec-users] Surprising mock behavior

Mark Thomson mark.thomson at ieee.org
Fri Oct 17 15:10:07 EDT 2008

Actually, this is evidently not the whole story. I actually have two
examples in the same spec, and I just realized that the other one has
instances of file.should_receive(:puts) that don't seem to suffer the
same limitation I described. So it looks like there is something about
the example I described that is causing it to behave strangely. Will
investigate further.

Mark.