[rspec-users] Where are those tables listed for fixtures?

Rasmus Rasmussen lists at ruby-forum.com
Fri Oct 17 15:08:42 EDT 2008

Zach Dennis wrote:
> Do you still have "works.yml" in your fixtures/ directory? If so
> you'll need to rename that to "work_periods.yml".
>
> Zach
>
> On Fri, Oct 17, 2008 at 2:46 PM, Rasmus Rasmussen <lists at ruby-forum.com>
> wrote:

> --
> Zach Dennis
> http://www.continuousthinking.com
> http://www.mutuallyhuman.com

Nope, but I really wished it was this simple. (it probably is!) I cannot
find any traces from "works" or "Work" anywhere in whole project.

I found the file in rspec that prints the msg:
/System/Library/Frameworks/Ruby.framework/Versions/1.8/usr/lib/ruby/gems/1.8/gems/activerecord-1.15.6/lib/active_record/fixtures.rb.
Perhaps there is a clever way to redefine that class to get more
tracing?