[rspec-users] Where are those tables listed for fixtures?

Rasmus Rasmussen lists at ruby-forum.com
Fri Oct 17 14:46:58 EDT 2008

I'm sorry if this is posted in wrong forum. I am new to all of this with
rails and rspec.

Something got messed up when I changed a table's name from 'works' to
'work_periods'. Now the fixture:load thing does not work. Obviously the
old table is still in there in some file.

Anyone have any idea on where to find that file? Where does rspec read
all tables when it deletes table-entries?