[rspec-users] RSpec vs Screw.Unit

Avdi Grimm avdi at avdi.org
Fri Oct 17 09:47:19 EDT 2008

On Thu, Oct 16, 2008 at 4:28 PM, Ashley Moran
<ashley.moran at patchspace.co.uk> wrote:
> So I just wondered if anyone here has used Screw.Unit[2], and if so, how
> does it compare to RSpec?  It seems to offer many of the features of RSpec
> (with the notable exception of shared behaviours).

I just want to thank you for reminding to checkout Screw.Unit.
Somebody mentioned it the other day but I forgot to look it up.  We've
been using JSSpec for our JS tests, but it looks like Screw is JSSpec
on crack.  It addresses the main thing I missed form RSpec: nested
describes.  I'm definitely going to be trying this on my next project.

Home: http://avdi.org
Twitter: http://twitter.com/avdi
Journal: http://avdi.livejournal.com