[rspec-users] Any good conferences this year about ruby/rspec/watir?

juuuser jarmo.p at gmail.com
Thu Oct 16 09:17:25 EDT 2008

Hello.

Sorry for this little offtopic question, but I was wondering if anyone
happens to know if there's any good conferences coming up about rspec or
ruby or watir in this year where I could attend to?

Or any good website where such things are listed or something similar.

All suggested conferences should not take place before one month from now
(employer needs some time to get good plane tickets and so on).