[rspec-users] Cucumber: Migrating RSpec Story Listeners to Cucumber

Zach Dennis zach.dennis at gmail.com
Tue Oct 14 15:52:44 EDT 2008

On Tue, Oct 14, 2008 at 3:39 PM, David Chelimsky <dchelimsky at gmail.com> wrote:
> On Tue, Oct 14, 2008 at 1:49 PM, aslak hellesoy
> <aslak.hellesoy at gmail.com> wrote:
>> On Tue, Oct 14, 2008 at 5:29 PM, Michael Latta <lattam at mac.com> wrote:
>>> Why use a cucumber_scenario method when the After method could just pass it
>>> to the block?
>>
>> Good idea!
>
> Can the Before do the same? Then you could grab the name or whatever
> before printing anything out.

Based on Aslak's example and the content in the ticket and this thread
I think that is the intent. Although, mentioned in passing it as an
example in the After, Aslak's code exactly on the ticket showed only
passing the scenario through to the Before as a block argument.

The ticket has been updated, perhaps we should defer future
communication on this thread to the ticket?

--
Zach Dennis
http://www.continuousthinking.com