[rspec-users] post authentication token

Mark Thomson mark.thomson at ieee.org
Mon Oct 6 21:52:12 EDT 2008

Hi, I have a simple story that involves the user clicking a button and a
new page being rendered. Seems like a simple situation, but it's testing
my limited knowledge. The problem I have is my response test is failing,
and I'm guessing it's because the button click is meant to submit a post
request with an authentication token, which would therefore have to be
included in the post call in my scenario's "when" step. My question is
how do I go about determining the required value of the
authentication_token? Or am I just really confused?

Mark.