[rspec-users] Uninitialized constant Spec:Story

Matt Wynne matt at mattwynne.net
Mon Oct 6 16:07:37 EDT 2008

Mark, what nobody seems to a have mentioned on this thread is that
you're using a branch of the story runner that's probably going to be
retired.

There's no reason why you should know - the rspec.info site is a bit
out of date in this regard.

I'd encourage you to read this:
http://blog.davidchelimsky.net/2008/9/22/cucumber