[rspec-users] Uninitialized constant Spec:Story

Mark Thomson mark.thomson at ieee.org
Mon Oct 6 14:52:45 EDT 2008

stories/helper.rb is as follows -

----
ENV["RAILS_ENV"] = "test"
require File.expand_path(File.dirname(__FILE__) + "/../config/environment")
require 'spec/rails/story_adapter'

dir = File.dirname(__FILE__)
Dir[File.expand_path("#{dir}/steps/*.rb")].uniq.each do |file|
  require file
end

##
# Run a story file relative to the stories directory.

def run_local_story(filename, options={})
  run File.join(File.dirname(__FILE__), filename), options
end
----

Mark.