[rspec-users] [ANN] RSpec-1.1.7 is released
dchelimsky at gmail.com
Thu Oct 2 23:52:51 EDT 2008
The RSpec Development is happy to announce the release of rspec-1.1.7
This is recommended for anyone who upgraded to 1.1.5 earlier this week
as it addresses bugs that were introduced by that release:
== rspec and rspec-rails 1.1.7
* fixed dependency problem introduced in rspec-rails-1.1.6 earlier
this evening :(
* 2 bug fixes
* fixed bug where negative message expectations following stubs
resulted in false (negative) positives. Fixes #548.
* fixed bug where Not Yet Implemented examples report incorrect
caller. Fixes #547.
* 1 minor enhancement
* removed deprecated mock argument constraint symbols
* 1 bug fix
* fixed regression where values assigned to the assigns hash were not
accessible from the example. Fixes #549.
== More Information
More information about the rspec-users