[rspec-users] Shoulda

David Chelimsky dchelimsky at gmail.com
Wed Oct 1 00:46:27 EDT 2008

On Tue, Sep 30, 2008 at 10:18 PM, Andy Freeman <lists at ruby-forum.com> wrote:
> David Chelimsky wrote:

>> Here's a variation on that with a helper for defining macros that I'm
>> thinking of adding to rspec. Lemme know what you think:
>>
>> http://gist.github.com/13821

> What's not to like?!  Despite the fact that a new RSpec version was just
> released, it would be nice to see a new version released right away with
> this concept built in so that a RSpec version of Shoulda could start
> rolling.  :)

Not quite sure how we got from discussing an idea to release planning,
but the idea of a shoulda-like library built on this is a good one. If
you're planning on writing one, no need to wait for this to appear in
rspec. It's 3 lines of code that you could include in such a library
until such time as it is released w/ RSpec.

Cheers,
David