[rspec-users] Variance in behaviour: rake features vs. autotest

James Byrne lists at ruby-forum.com
Wed Nov 26 16:08:42 EST 2008

$ rake features
56 steps passed

$ set
AUTOFEATURE=true
BASH=/bin/bash

$ autotest
script/cucumber features --format progress --format autotest --out
/tmp/autotest-cucumber.1527.0
FFF____F__F__F__F__F_P_F_P_FP_P_F_P_P_F_P_P_F_P_P_F_P_P_

Pending Scenarios:

1)  Identify and record legal entities associated with a transaction
(Attempt to ADD a VALID entity via a web form)

Failed:

1)
uninitialized constant Location
./features/locations/step_definitions/location_steps.rb:7:in `Given
/should not already have a location/'
features/locations/location.feature:12:in `Given I should not already
have a location'

Can anyone tell me what I am doing wrong with my setup so that rake
features pass all tests but autotest does not?