[rspec-users] Rake features vs. cucumber features

James Byrne lists at ruby-forum.com
Wed Nov 26 10:56:39 EST 2008

aslak hellesoy wrote:

> When this is implemented it will be easier to diagnose and fix problems
> like this. It will give you a hint about other --require options you
> might  want to add.
> Cheers,
> Aslak

Thank you.  I have add my heartfelt thanks for your work on cucumber.  I
tried to wrap my head around rspec/stories when they first appeared late
last summer and I never really did grasp how to use them.  Cucumber has
simply transformed the way I now see things in BDD.

I the meantime, could somebody provide me with a hint or two on what I
should pass cucumber with the -r option to get the same effect as rake
features?  I have tried, without success, multiple variations on the
essence of the following:

cucumber features -r config/environment lib/cucumber/rails/world
Posted via http://www.ruby-forum.com/.