[rspec-users] Observer not calling inside a spec

Mikel Lindsaar raasdnil at gmail.com
Wed Nov 26 05:32:32 EST 2008

> I see two examples with identical code. Do they both fail, or just the
> 2nd one? If so, there was a bug in which mocked inherited class
> methods were not properly restored after the example. This is fixed in
> git, but not released.
> Would you mind building the gem from the latest and see if it resolves

Sorry David, stupid typo.  I am duplicating the text from another screen
that is not on the 'net directly.  The second spec does not exist.
 describe PersonObserver do
   it "should call the observer"
     person = Person.generate

I'll get the git version anyway and try it out.

Rails, RSpec and Life blog....