[rspec-users] could one scenario depend on another in cucumber?

Newman Huang lists at ruby-forum.com
Tue Nov 25 22:27:27 EST 2008

I think it is a common test case you would meet. For example, you want
to test a user registry scenario. You write:

Scenario: User Registry
   When I dosth
   Then I dosth

And now business has some changes. Register should have to activate his
account by a secret code sent by mobile phone. So you need to write the
other scenario:

Scenario: User Registry and Account Activation By Mobile
   When I dosth
   Then I dosth
   #above is the samed as User Registry scenario

   Then I visit "my setting" page
   And I fill in "activate code" with "code"

Because the second scenario is based on the first one, cucumber can do
the things like:

Scenario: User Registry and Account Activation By Mobile
   depend on [Scenario: User Registry]

??

If you use ant to write build file, or rake task, dependency is
supported. So cucumber also can do it, right?

Thanks.