[rspec-users] cucumber question - uninitialized constant creating object in model

Tim Walker walketim at gmail.com
Tue Nov 25 11:37:16 EST 2008

Thank you. I have the env.rb loading the environment now and am making
progress.

Question:

In Cucumber when you're writing code to satisfy steps and accessing
the model objects directly, what support for asserts, responses, etc.
do people use. (the equivalent of ActionController::TestCase and
ActiveSupport::TestCase), Fixtures, etc.

Many thanks,

Tim