[rspec-users] Spec'ing via features

Pau Cor lists at ruby-forum.com
Mon Nov 24 21:41:32 EST 2008

Pat Maddox wrote:
> Here's my latest Theory of Testing, in a nutshell:

I really understand what you are getting at. However, as I less
experienced developer (my degree is actually in business) I have found
that having more unit tests (for models and controllers) helps ensure
that I write better code. I can't think of a single case in which the
code I write where every public method is tested is not better than the
code I write where I don't do that.

Am I unique in this? Or is strict TDD for every public method a good
practice for someone who is still learning how to design code well?

Thanks,
Paul