[rspec-users] Where does autospec come from?

Steven Rogers srogers1 at gmail.com
Mon Nov 24 17:07:25 EST 2008

On Nov 24, 2008, at 3:26 PM, Luis Lavena wrote:

> Is weird that you have autospec installed in two different places,
> unless there was some forced GEM_PATH and GEM_HOME for it.

Yes, exactly - that's why I'm trying to figure out where among all
this code and gems and install procedures that autospec gets created -
because I suspect that's a clue.

> Both installations are using the bundled ruby version that came with
> OSX?

Both are using the same mac ports ruby, but one of them might have
been using bundled ruby when ZenTest was installed if that matters.

> If you post the errors will be much helpful, is hard to figure out
> things and assist you without the proper details.

I don't really expect anyone else to slog through that - I would
really just like the one little tidbit "where does autospec come from?"