[rspec-users] Where does autospec come from?

Steven Rogers srogers1 at gmail.com
Mon Nov 24 16:23:16 EST 2008

On Nov 24, 2008, at 2:21 PM, Luis Lavena wrote:

> On Mon, Nov 24, 2008 at 6:18 PM, Steven Rogers <srogers1 at gmail.com>
> wrote:

>>> What versions of rspec & zentest are the two of you running?
>>>
>>> Does one of you have --reverse in spec.opts?
>>
>> rspec/rspec-rails 1.1.11, ZenTest 3.11.0
>>
>> we both have --reverse in spec.opts
>>

> both have mtime as loadby order?

Yes - they both have the loadby order because they're running in
unmodified git clones of the same project - so whatever the
differences are, they're in the machine environment, not in flags and
files within the Rails project.

> Also, will be nice to know what kind of differences you're getting.
> Just output or errors?

The differences are errors. Still would like to know where /opt/local/
bin/autospec comes from if anyone knows . . .

SR