[rspec-users] [Cucumber] single feature run produces duplicate features in HTMl report

aidy lewis aidy.lewis at googlemail.com
Mon Nov 24 13:01:09 EST 2008

Ben, Joseph,

2008/11/24 Joseph Wilk <josephwilk at joesniff.co.uk>:
> aidy lewis wrote:
>>
>> Hi,
>>
>> I am running a number of features once, but for some reason, I am
>> getting duplicate features in the HTML report.
>>
>> Has anyone else experienced this?
>>
>> Cucumber --version 0.1.8
>>
>> Aidy
>>

> This was fixed in 0.1.9 (which has been released as a gem).
>
> http://rspec.lighthouseapp.com/projects/16211/tickets/72-html-formatter-prints-out-same-piece-of-html-twice
>
> I suggest you update to the latest gem release if you can.
>
> --

Thanks for the heads-up.

We didn't upgrade to 0.1.9 because of the parse error with that
version (missing 'a's on the console).

We at moment are rolling Cucumber out to all projects within BBC
Worldwide and that is a very visible bug. But I have just seen it has
been fixed in 0.1.10 by Joe.

Can I ask when the gem is likely to be released? If this is likely to
be some time, we will create our own.

Thanks

Aidy