[rspec-users] Features and conditions for those to be executed

Luis Lavena luislavena at gmail.com
Sat Nov 22 17:52:48 EST 2008

Hello Guys,

May this question be silly, so I'm exposing myself as a complete dumb ;-)

I've been working on a project called rake-compiler, which enable the
building of extension with C compilers in a standarized way.

http://github.com/luislavena/rake-compiler/tree/master

The thing is been driven by features and with some specs to guide me
in the task associations of rake, but not much after.

Now I have a problem: I want to introduce cross compilation which can
only be executed in certain environments, not all.

I have specs that tell me what will happen (what things will get
defined as rake tasks) and the chain, but I cannot execute it under
Windows.

Only under OSX or Linux can be executed (which I'm using right now to drive it).

There is a way that I can exclude this feature from being executed in
this case? I will prefer to avoid having a feature list to maintain,
but if is the only choice, no problem.

Thanks in advance for the suggestions.
--
Luis Lavena