[rspec-users] Rails: View specs and implicit parameters in link_to()

Higgaion BrianPatrickDunn at gmail.com
Fri Nov 21 09:40:04 EST 2008

I'm in the same boat - trying to test a helper that uses the
implicit :controller in a link_to, and I get an exception from rails:
ActionController::RoutingError in 'ApplicationHelper breadcrumbs
should return a link to elems section'
Need controller and action!
/opt/local/lib/ruby/gems/1.8/gems/actionpack-2.1.1/lib/
action_controller/routing/route_set.rb:350:in `generate'
:
:
:

is there a way to tell the rspec-rails helper examples that the
request that called the specified helper was to a certain controller?
anyone have a clean way of doing this?