[rspec-users] Cucumber, Webrat and http basic auth

Chris Flipse cflipse at gmail.com
Fri Nov 21 00:26:14 EST 2008

Thanks.  I had _some_ similar bits already in place, but yours is much
better put together for deciding when to redirect.

I've got a patch up at
http://github.com/flip/webrat/commit/4131b8da2fec44398fb170f4d88edc36ad9c9cac
that should do the trick for the redirects.

On Thu, Nov 20, 2008 at 10:28 AM, Josh Knowles <joshknowles at gmail.com>wrote:

> On Thu, Nov 20, 2008 at 10:15 AM, Chris Flipse <cflipse at gmail.com> wrote:
> > I ended up patching webrat to avoid the post_via_redirect rails methods,
> and
> > had to implement a version of follow_redirects that takes headers as an
> > argument.
>
> I've refactored the way that redirects are handled in Rails away from
> the <action>_with_redirect style in my webrat fork
> (http://github.com/joshknowles/webrat) which may make your work
> easier.
>

> --
> Josh Knowles
> phone: 509-979-1593
> email:  joshknowles at gmail.com
> web:    http://joshknowles.com

// anything worth taking seriously is worth making fun of
// http://blog.devcaffeine.com/