[rspec-users] Invitation to join RSpec Users

Ashley Moran ashley.moran at patchspace.co.uk
Wed Nov 19 15:50:01 EST 2008

There wasn't a lot of interest but I set up an RSpec Users group on
LinkedIn[1] anyway.  I did try to pre-approve everyone who has posted
to this list since March, but LinkedIn's CSV uploader appears to be
borked, so I'll have to approve you manually.

Oh and I made a cool logo for RSpec!  Well actually it's just the
current website header... but it's got red in it!  Now I *know* you
all want that on your LinkedIn profiles =)

[1] http://www.linkedin.com/e/gis/1300277