[rspec-users] `add_scenario': wrong, number of arguments (1 for 2)

aslak hellesoy aslak.hellesoy at gmail.com
Wed Nov 19 02:10:29 EST 2008

On Wed, Nov 19, 2008 at 2:46 AM, Bret Pettichord <bret at pettichord.com> wrote:
> Ben Mabey wrote:
>>
>> Are you using the latest cucumber from github?
>
> Yes. I did a git pull and reproduced the error right before reporting it.

This was fixed three days ago (!?)
http://github.com/aslakhellesoy/cucumber/commit/167068245a53629cd3ede6cc9d7353aabc3f6907

> Afterwards, I converted my test to use the new *.feature format and this
> worked fine.
>
> I am curious what the thinking is about supporting the old format. I suspect
> that I'll be moving to the new format, but want to know what the feeling is
> with others.

Interesting you should ask. I added it to make the migration easier
for those who used it.
However, I have a feeling that very few are using it, so in the long
run I'd like to bag it.
Maybe deprecate it in next release and bag it 2-3 releases later.

Let the hollering begin.