[rspec-users] How to kill a running spec

Nick Hoffman nick at deadorange.com
Sun Nov 16 14:40:40 EST 2008

Hi guys. Occasionally, I'll want to kill a long spec process that's
running. Usually I hit CTRL+c to kill a running process, but doing
that for a running spec just causes "^C" to be printed to the
terminal, and whichever spec example was running to fail.

I've also tried using /bin/kill to kill the spec process, but that
just causes whichever spec example was running to catch a
SignalException, and fail.

Any suggestions for how to do this? Thanks,