[rspec-users] webrat cannot find label?

James Byrne lists at ruby-forum.com
Fri Nov 14 13:45:19 EST 2008

Mike Sassak wrote:
> What happens if you remove the b and br tags from within the label and
> change the text to "Legal Form" only, without the colon?

I get exactly the same behaviour:

      <label class="input_box" for="entity_entity_legal_form"
title="Legal form is one of PERS, CORP or PART">Legal Form</label>

      <select id="entity_entity_legal_form"
name="entity[entity_legal_form]"><option value="">Select the type of
<option value="CORP">CORP - Corporation</option>
<option value="PART">PART - Partnership</option>

# rake features
    And I select "CORP" from "Legal Form"                      #
      The error occurred while evaluating nil.choose (NoMethodError)