[rspec-users] webrat cannot find label?

James B. Byrne byrnejb at harte-lyne.ca
Thu Nov 13 14:59:33 EST 2008

On Thu, November 13, 2008 14:41, James B. Byrne wrote:

> So, as far as I can make out, given the webrat API specifies that a label
> is an acceptable target, this should work.  But it evidently does not.  Is
> this a webrat problem then?

Does anyone know why webrat does this for select:

    def selects(option_text, options = {})
      find_select_option(option_text, options[:from]).choose
    end

But uses field_locator for everything else except click:

   def fill_in(field_locator, options = {})
   def uncheck(field_locator)
   def choose(field_locator)
   def attach_file(field_locator, path, content_type = nil

Canada  L8E 3C3