[rspec-users] Cucumber Scaffolds [SOLVED]

James B. Byrne byrnejb at harte-lyne.ca
Wed Nov 12 16:10:18 EST 2008

Thanks to a suggestion from the Ruby on Rails list I checked my vendor
plugins directory and discovered that I had not actually removed the older
rspec and rspec-rails plugins, just detached them from git.  They both are
now gone and my tests are running, if not passing.  But at least I am past
this problem anyway.

Canada  L8E 3C3