[rspec-users] Warning: cucumber and spec generators on rails 2.1.0

Joaquin Rivera Padron joahking at gmail.com
Wed Nov 12 13:00:36 EST 2008

hey there,
I've come back to one Rails 2.1.0 project and  notice that using

ruby script/generate rspec (or the cucumber one)

produces this warning:
Warning: Gem::SourceIndex#search support for Regexp patterns is deprecated

the generators work anyway and this warning is not seeing on rails
2.1.[greater than 0], just try and change the environment.rb to point to
Rails 2.1.0 version and the warning appears.

I've tried the lattest Cucumber and Rspec releases as well as some older and
they behave well on rails 2.1.[greater than 0] but not on rails 2.1.0

David was working on this:
http://rspec.lighthouseapp.com/projects/5645/tickets/574 and
http://rspec.lighthouseapp.com/projects/5645/tickets/575 but there he
pointed was the issue was not 100% a Rake or Rails thing, but now I'm a bit
confused.

anyway I wanted to share this, as I said is only a warning
joaquin