[rspec-users] any way to have a different SOUND from growl for a 'pass' rather than a 'fail' when using "./script/autospec" ???

Christopher Bailey chris at cobaltedge.com
Mon Nov 10 16:51:56 EST 2008

I'm not sure what platform you're on, or if this is what you're after, but
the .autospec I use on the Mac uses the built in speech stuff to say what
happens at the end of an autotest run.  So, it tells me things like "all
tests passed", or "tests passed" (depends on whether or not it ran the full
suite, or just a changed file/spec), "some pending", and of course fails.  I
use different voices depending on the results :)
http://gist.github.com/23649

On Sat, Nov 8, 2008 at 12:37 PM, Greg Hauptmann <
greg.hauptmann.ruby at gmail.com> wrote:

> Hi,
>
> Is there any way to have a different SOUND from growl for a 'pass'
> rather than a 'fail' when using "./script/autospec" ???
>
> thanks

Christopher Bailey
Cobalt Edge LLC
http://cobaltedge.com