[rspec-users] Sharing the little dialects we write in Cucumber

Pau Cor lists at ruby-forum.com
Sat Nov 8 05:34:59 EST 2008

Matt Wynne wrote:
> What do people think? Is this stuff so trivially easy to other people
> that they prefer just to write it from scratch?

I think that sharing these will be a really good way to help people
learning Cucumber write better features and steps.

Writing cucumber features that pass is easy. Writing ones that are easy
to maintain, increase confidence, and document functionality is REALLY
hard (at least to learn).

Being able to start with a lot of well written steps would get people on
the right track.

> How do you think we could best share them and collaborate on them?
I think some could go on the Wiki.