[rspec-users] [Cucumber] The User Story File

aidy lewis aidy.lewis at googlemail.com
Fri Nov 7 09:42:22 EST 2008

Hi Matt,

How are you?

On 07/11/2008, Matt Wynne <matt at mattwynne.net> wrote:
> Are you pairing with them? Can you not just drive and do the typing, asking
> them questions all the while to keep them engaged?

Cucumber is now the standard here, with all projects using it. The
guys who were using Watin have now moved to Watir.

In most conditions, I will pair with the customer. In other projects
the BA has been writing the acceptance criteria.

I saw an example today in Excel; using the Given, When, Then format.

>  I think David is cooking something up (have a look at his blog) but it
> might be a while coming.

Thanks for heads up.
>  If you can find a Mac, the TextMate text editor has nice syntax
> highlighting (thanks to Ben Mabey) that make it look a bit prettier.

As you know Matt a majority of users here are using Windows, but I
could ask for a Mac. I would be grateful if you could send me a