[rspec-users] [Cucumber] The User Story File

Joseph Wilk josephwilk at joesniff.co.uk
Fri Nov 7 09:36:38 EST 2008

As Matt said there is no specalised tool for editing Features (Though
textmate is great with Bens bundle).
If you checkout Cucumbers Milestone 0.2 you will notice ' Provide a
REST/AtomPub interface to Cucumber'. The idea of having some sort of
wiki interface is something thats in the works for Cucumber, no
quantifiable deadlines yet though I'm afraid.

--
Joseph Wilk
http://www.joesniff.co.uk