[rspec-users] [Cucumber] The User Story File

Matt Wynne matt at mattwynne.net
Fri Nov 7 09:26:32 EST 2008

Are you pairing with them? Can you not just drive and do the typing,
asking them questions all the while to keep them engaged?

I think David is cooking something up (have a look at his blog) but it
might be a while coming.

If you can find a Mac, the TextMate text editor has nice syntax
highlighting (thanks to Ben Mabey) that make it look a bit prettier.