[rspec-users] rake features and cucumber feature/name not producing same result

Mikel Lindsaar raasdnil at gmail.com
Fri Nov 7 00:03:45 EST 2008

On Thu, Nov 6, 2008 at 11:28 PM, Joseph Wilk <josephwilk at joesniff.co.uk>wrote:

> If you are using cucumber with rails and used the rails generator  you
> should find in your generated features/steps/env.rb file (In the latest
> cucumber version 0.1.9 this is in features/support/env.rb):

Yes, I was already using the transactional fixtures.  This wasn't the
problem.

The final problem was actually two code bugs.  One on a trigger in the
database and the other was a namespace confliict in my code.

Those two combined basically had me totally confused :)

Mikel

--
http://lindsaar.net/
Rails, RSpec and Life blog....