[rspec-users] Mulitbrowser selenium ruby

Togetherne Togetherne lists at ruby-forum.com
Wed Nov 5 12:35:11 EST 2008

Joseph Wilk wrote:

> We run Integration tests across multi browsers simultaneously using
> Selenium Grid. Perhaps you could use that (I believe it comes with ant
> tasks that do some of the magic).

Thanks Joseph i looked at selenium grid and it seems to be the answer to
all my problems!! thank you so much!! wondering if you could give me a
hand to set it up so that it drives multiple drivers...

I have downloaded the demo, and run the example ruby tests in sequence
and parrallel.

I know how to start the hub, how to set up different RC instances that
support different browsers on different machines but....

im still unsure on how to get it to run all the tests in ie and firefox
without having to manually chaning it everytime....can you shed some
light??

Thanks appreciate the help you have given me so far...