[rspec-users] Caboosers drop RSpec

Luis Lavena luislavena at gmail.com
Wed Nov 5 04:57:33 EST 2008

On Tue, Nov 4, 2008 at 8:09 PM, Dr Nic <drnic at mocra.com> wrote:
> On Nov 5, 1:55 am, "Luis Lavena" <luislav... at gmail.com> wrote:
>> Given a problem I have with RSpec
>> And I post to the mailing list
>> When noone answer my post
>> And has been N days since I posted
>> Then I start whining in my blog about it
>
> I'm still learning the ways of cucumber, though I think this could/
> should be:
>
> Given a problem I have with RSpec
> When I post to the RSpec mailing list
> And noone answers my post after 10 days
> Then I start whining in my blog about RSpec
>
> :P

Oh, let's put RSpec between quotes, so we can reuse the steps to whine
about other projects too.

Given a problem I have with 'Rails'
When I post to the 'Rails' mailing list
And noone answe my post after 2 days
Then I start whining in my blog about 'Rails'

;-)

Thanks Dr. Nic, your Scenarios from newgem inspired me to draw the
lines for rake-compiler gem ;-)

Regards
--
Luis Lavena