[rspec-users] rake features and cucumber feature/name not producing same result

Mikel Lindsaar raasdnil at gmail.com
Tue Nov 4 22:58:49 EST 2008

Hi all.
If I run rake features or cucumber features/* I get one failing FIT scenario
in one of my features.

If I then run that feature that contains the FIT table with the failing
scenario manually, it passes.

I run it again with rake features or cucumber features/* it fails, run
individually, it passes.

Obviously some state is carrying over between the features.

Any idea where i would start looking to debug the problem?

Are features transactional?  Should I be investigating inter feature state
contamination?

Mikel

--
http://lindsaar.net/