[rspec-users] Caboosers drop RSpec

Ashley Moran ashley.moran at patchspace.co.uk
Tue Nov 4 19:01:21 EST 2008

On Nov 04, 2008, at 11:09 pm, Dr Nic wrote:

> On Nov 5, 1:55 am, "Luis Lavena" <luislav... at gmail.com> wrote:
>> Given a problem I have with RSpec
>> And I post to the mailing list
>> When noone answer my post
>> And has been N days since I posted
>> Then I start whining in my blog about it
>
> I'm still learning the ways of cucumber, though I think this could/
> should be:
>
> Given a problem I have with RSpec
> When I post to the RSpec mailing list
> And noone answers my post after 10 days
> Then I start whining in my blog about RSpec

Meh, you are both amateurs at whine-driven development.  Please observe:

Given a problem I have with RSpec
When I post to the RSpec mailing list
And noone answers my post after 10 days
Then I start whining in my blog about RSpec

More Examples:
| days since post | whining medium |
|       0.1       |    Twitter     |
|       0.2       |    Facebook    |
|       2         |    Ruby Flow   |
|       5         |   Ruby Forum   |
|      20         |    Slashdot    |
|      50         |     YouTube    |

To think of Aslak's hard work going to waste...

(Bonus points for anyone who noticed that "YouTube" should be in the
"slow-running" feature set and that "Slashdot" must be run with
grammar checking disabled.)

--
http://www.patchspace.co.uk/
http://aviewfromafar.net/