[rspec-users] Caboosers drop RSpec

Fernando Perez lists at ruby-forum.com
Tue Nov 4 14:44:11 EST 2008

As a starter, can someone tell me if the specs defined in
restful_authentication are clever? Can I learn from them?

Because right now I find them overwhelming, complicated, over-testing,
etc.

Does anyone know of a good app with specs I could learn from? It always
makes me laugh to think about all the good things people say about TDD,
and if I take for instance Spree (a Ror ecommerce website), well the
specs are almost not defined at all, whereas the code is present.