[rspec-users] Caboosers drop RSpec

Luis Lavena luislavena at gmail.com
Tue Nov 4 12:32:19 EST 2008

On Tue, Nov 4, 2008 at 1:47 PM, Mike Gunderloy <MikeG1 at larkfarm.com> wrote:
> On Nov 4, 2008, at 10:24 AM, Luis Lavena wrote:
>
>> Neither Rails was the one with best documentation (which btw I wonder
>> what happened with the caboose documentation project they collected
>> 12K, anyway).
>
> Tangential to this discussion, but anyhow: some of that money is going into
> the Rails Guides hackfest right now. Rails docs can always use improvement
> (as can RSpec's - and I say that as a committed RSpec user who is still
> confused too much of the time), but we're making progress, I think.

Actually I didn't know about it, sometimes lot of that stuff get lost
between links.

We are all still confused with RSpec, is hard when you need to jump
from Test::Unit, NUnit and other testing frameworks back and forth (at
least for me).

What about something like the merb book? I know David cannot
participate on it, but others can and we should bring the basic and
advance techniques from blog posts and the mailing list to that
document.

--
Luis Lavena
AREA 17