[rspec-users] Caboosers drop RSpec

Nick Hoffman nick at deadorange.com
Tue Nov 4 11:06:01 EST 2008

On 2008-11-04, at 10:32, Fernando Perez wrote:
> You say these guys should have come over and posted to this mailing-
> list
> or submitted bugs. But when I read the posts here, most of the time,
> when someone has a problem he gets pointed to the unfriendly
> documentation pages or worse, the very thin docs available at github.

Hey there Fernando. I read about 80% of the emails on this ML, and
find that most people are incredibly helpful, and devote a lot of
their time to answering other peoples' questions and problems.
Occasionally a question will be answered concisely with a URL, but
that's usually when the question has been answered several times
already, and the answer is explained well at the given URL.

I couldn't be happier with the suggestions, feedback and help that
I've received on this ML. You should check out some of the longer
threads to see how dedicated the people here are to helping others.