[rspec-users] Mocking Models in Controller Specs...

Sven Fuchs svenfuchs at artweb-design.de
Thu May 29 14:30:52 EDT 2008

All the mentioned solutions are great, but for me they implied a bit
too much hassle to set up and also, given a larger number of specs, a
bit slow.

This discussion actually motivated me to publish my own stubbing
solution that I've recently implemented on GitHub. (This actually is a
kind of a factory plus a dsl to define your stubs).

http://github.com/svenfuchs/stubby/tree/master

Like said in the readme, the code is pretty new and bugs/problems
might well be present. Please let me know if you find any.